school of the undefeated of the east
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cyanide Latte
Cyanide Latte

OC development questions Empty OC development questions

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:36 pm
It was on my mind so I figured I may as well start a thread for it. Soooooo, we can post OC questions for us all to answer to start developing a little more?

First question I have is, is your character likely to get jealous when/if they're in a relationship? If so, how would that jealousy manifest?

I'm sure it comes as no shock Nathanael's the jealous type, and I think he'd probably lean more towards moody, possessive jealousy. Boy, don't be that way, it isn't a good look for you.
WongsPockyStick
WongsPockyStick

OC development questions Empty Re: OC development questions

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:57 pm
Rowan leans more toward a fear of losing the person and therefore probably feel jealousy out of feeling like the other person would leave her/the idea of loneliness because 'we worked hard to get here, are they going to leave me for this other person?' But Rowan feels ugly when feeling jealousy or envy and feels worse and guilty for having those feelings.

Marceau is a moody deck of cards. He has a more friendship type of jealousy. feeling like he's unimportant and therefore feels like he's being betrayed/left behind, etc. Unlike his sister, he's more likely to be vocal or show it to let everyone know how he's feeling. He does apologize for his behavior after the fact.

Felix would have self esteem issues and feel worse because he hates self pity and self loathing but when fear of uncertainty hit, he can't help but dip into overthinking and believing the worst.

Eloise doesn't do jealousy, it doesn't look good on her. Though, she would be the mood-possessive type but like, she'd do it in a way that isn't embarrassing to the other person but still letting everyone know she's watching.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum